There are two very exciting events to be held in our Virginia waters this September. The first one on September 4th, pits the Virginia bass fishing teams against the Maryland bass fishing teams for the Potomac River Title.
Potomac River Battle of the border Invitational
Sept 4, 2010 @ Leesylvania State Park
• Va Team Captain-Tank Mosley-540.429.0278
• MD team captain-Jason berry-240.682.4480
• Team tournament format
• 5 fish limit-12 inch Length Limit
• Launch is @ First light
• $100 entry/$25 of entry donated to winning side’s state Park/$10 Big fish automatic
• 1st place/2nd place big fish
• Spot paid for every 5 boats
• State Park Winning side is determined by average combined bag weight.
• All boats expected to have all safety items and working live wells
• Cash only
• 100% percent payout less tourney fees and trophy costs
• Can also contact Kris Johnson 804.761.3131 or email@example.com
The second one is an event I have fished ever since it began several years ago. The Wounded Warriors Tournament at Lake Anna on September 25th is an outstaanding way to show your support of our troops.
2010 Fall Bass Classic for the Wounded Warriors
Time: September 25, 2010 from 5am to 4pm
Location: Anna Point Marina Lake Anna, Virgina
Website or Map: http://ww.annapoint.com
Event Type: wounded, heroes
Organized By: Ken Kirk