Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009...Hello 2010

Well. 2009 is over and it was fair to me as far as fishing goes. Up and downs mostly with few banner days. I even placed in the money a few times with Lee and won a nice tournament on Lake Anna with my fellow VAO member Garry. I do believe that 2010 will bring the best out in me and the fishing community as well. With the economy shaping up in 2010 to be about the same as 2009 there will less money spent on high tournament fees. That puts in to play the smaller tournament series such as VAO, HNL and SCM opens. It also means fishing less tournaments period. It all boils down to fishing with less stress, financially and competitively. I look forward to just getting out and fishing with the friends I have made recently, Lee and maybe start the grandkids on bluegill and crappie. (might be a tad early for that). Anyway I hope to see you all the water soon and/or at the fishing shows or flea markets, which are listed below.

Fishing Expo at Timonium, MD..........1-14 thru 1-17

Fishing Expo at Richmond, VA............1-15 thru 1-17

Nations Outdoor Show at Chantilly, VA........1-22 thru 1-24

Falmouth Fishing Flea Market...........1-31

Sterling Fishing Flea Market...............2-13

No comments:

Post a Comment