Monday, August 3, 2009

Bass fishing lessons

I have been thinking about this for a while. I have seen thru many years of observing people, that some may try to pattern themselves thru the actions of others. That said, fisherman are no different. I am "not a guide" or a "pro", but when it comes to fishing I think I have something I could teach to people who are willing to learn. If you would like to learn the basics or the details of bass fishing on lakes and rivers, I will tailor a lesson that is for "you". In the time spent with me, you will learn about casting, rigging, use of rods/reels, line, knots, variety of lures (no live bait), and all at your choice of location. That's right........I will come to you. Whether you want on the water (fishing license required) or on dry land, it doesn't matter. Call me today at 540-222-5420 or e-mail me at lmartin@blackhawke.net for rates and availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment